We are looking for in-home respite workers to work with children, youth and/or adults with disabilities.
- Educational background in: CYW, SSW, ECE, DSW, PSW or any related educational experience.
- Experience working with children, youth and/or adults with disabilities.
- Flexible hours.
- Vulnerable sector police check is required.
- Access to a vehicle is an asset.
- Sign language is an asset.
- First aid certification is required.
- CPI training is an asset.
- Willing to aid in helping clients meet educational & life skill goals through assistance in program planning.
- Willing to support clients in daily activities (i.e. personal care).
- Completed vulnerable sector check
We are looking for reliable, patient and passionate respite workers who seek to make an impact in the lives of others .